Some of the conditions for which Hygetropin is being used for :
* GHD - Growth Hormone Deficiency - In children treatment of growth failure due to the lack of adequate endogenous GH secretion.
* GHD/AGHD - Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency, in adults with endogenous GH deficiency due to a medical condition or aging.
* Anti-Aging - To improve metabolism, fat-free mass, mood, skin, sleep and general well being.
* Growth failure associated with chronic renal insufficiency up to the time of renal transplantation.
* Short stature associated with Turner syndrome.
* Patients with severe catabolic states such as surgery, trauma, burns or organ failure, to promote the protein synthesis.
* Treatment of congestive heart failure and osteoporosis.
* To decrease body fat & cellulite.
* To improve skin texture and appearance (decreased wrinkles).
* To gain lean muscle mass.
* Other conditions as determined by a physician.